Trainings on methodical materials
So far, 165 trainings, master classes, workshops, webinars for more than 20 partner organizations have been conducted by project specialists. Namely:
|Names of organizations||Number|
|The Academy of Ukrainian Press||21|
|Friedrich Naumann Foundation Ukraine||14|
|The Open Society Institute Foundation (Tajikistan)||5|
|Konrad Adenauer Stiftung||6|
|Eastern Partnership Thomson Reuters Foundation||1|
Textbooks and manuals
- Publishing the first fact-checking Methodological manual in Ukraine (2017, by O. Horokhovsky).
- Republishing the first fact-checking manual in Ukraine (2018, by O. Horokhovsky).
- Republishing the first fact-checking manual in Kazakhstan and Tajikistan in three languages: Russian, Tajiki, Kazakh (2017–2018).
- Manual in media literacy for trainers (2018. Publisher: DW Akademy, The Academy of Ukrainian Press. Co-author: О. Horokhovsky).
- Manual Fact-Checking Instruction for University and College Students (2018, by O. Horokhovsky).
- Manual in media literacy for pupils of 9th-11th forms (2019, published by Internews-Kazakhstan, MediaNet (Kazakhstan). Co-author: О. Horokhovsky).
- Dictionary of Media Literacy Terms. (2020, authors: О. Horokhovsky, O. Melnykova-Kurhanova, N. Ostrovska, P. Myroshnychenko).
- Manual in media literacy for trainers working with difficult teenagers (for the countires of the Central Asia, 2020. Published by IREX (Europe). By О. Horokhovsky).
- Training course in fact-checking for journalists.
- Training course in fact-checking for students of universities and colleges.
- Training course in media literacy for school pupils and youth.
- Training course in fact-checking and media literacy for media trainers.
- Training course in fact-checking and media literacy for teachers of schools, colleges and universities.
- Training course combatting disinformation in infodemic conditions.
- Training and methodological project Fakebusters, Competition in Media Literacy in Brain Ring Format.